Sunday, September 7, 2008

Placinte)

I haven't posted anything for a long time, I hope you excuse me.
I was cooking a lot, but didn't have time for posting all those pictures.

Yesterday I found in the local market the puff dough that I haven't seen a lot. It is different from the others, because it is made of pieces of dough like paper. I decided to take one, and bake something nice. So...

the ingredients are:
500 gr of curd
1 package of puff dough
4 eggs
salt

The method of preparing:
First of all you have to mix the curd with 3 eggs. This should be done for obtaining a more liquid curd. Maybe you can add some milk or anything else. You just have to make it more liquid.
Than take 2-3 sheets of dough and put on the the curd. Than again 2-3 sheets and again curd and so on. In the end cover everything with one egg.
Put in the hot oven for 20 min. Don't keep it too long, because it may become too dry. Follow the pictures.





No comments: